PDA

View Full Version : Spare battery arrival

Mdb2
25th July 2017, 07:49 AM
I noticed that spare batteries fo the Em1 mk2 are now available. Not sure what part code is though.
Ex-Pro Olympus BLH-1 Battery 2450mAh Part Decode Olympus E-M1 Mark II - 2 Pack on ebay

Kind regards Mike

Bengeo
25th July 2017, 09:16 AM
Why are you posting a link for mens used jeans ?

They come with a spare battery in each pocket ....

Mdb2
25th July 2017, 11:53 AM
Hi Ben love the reply, my grandson is staying with us for a while, not working and spends all day on my iPad looking at anything and everything. Including those jeans I can't believe people pay that much for a pair of new jeans circa 250in the shops, The market place has gone mad.
Kind regards Mike

TimP
30th July 2017, 03:41 PM
Is it me or does the standard BLH-1 feel like there's as much space in the housing as there is battery? Never had a camera battery feel like this before. The cynic in me would think there is a magical high power version waiting in the wings!
Probably just me so best ignore then!

MJ224
31st July 2017, 05:17 PM
I thought I needed a third battery, so I bought an Ex-pro.
First one never turned up, the replacement took three weeks to get to me, passed my holiday period when I thought I needed it for! (No mains electric available sur le bateau!)
Have to say I am disappointed in its capacity, mine does not last long in camera at all. So don't bother to use it all now, as I do have two Olympus batteries. Also a shame it does not have a case to isolate it from any possible shorting :-(
Not to say all Expro batteries are the same..........:-)
I need a smilie or two.........

MJ224
1st August 2017, 07:52 AM
I have an Expro and it's equally as good as the original Olympus one :):):):):)

You can borrrow a smilie :):) ...... or two

John

Thanks John, much appreciated.....:)

Mayjustbe that I have not used the Expro enough to get it working well...

(Back on MS Edge, that gives me smilies........*chr)