PDA

View Full Version : eBuyer? - E-520

MarkVarley
4th February 2009, 03:45 PM
I'm soon buying an E-520, currently the cheapest supplier I can find is eBuyer at 333.49 (inc VAT).

Has anyone bought cameras from them before? (I've bought alot of smaller things and once, a laptop, with no problems but when their web page for the E-520 shows a 'casio' logo one wonders about them...)

Does anyone know of a cheaper supplier? or, indeed, have a used body to sell?

For the record, I intend to find the cheapest source I can and then go to a couple of local camera shops who have done good by me in the past and give them the chance to match the best price.

Ian
4th February 2009, 03:51 PM
I bought an LCD TV/monitor from eBuyer last month - it was a very good price. The shipping options can be a bit complicated as there are so many options.

Ian

gno
4th February 2009, 07:25 PM
I've bought from ebuyer before without problem.
But I would check that the E-520 has the full UK warranty.

Regards

Gavin

Cheesy Grins
4th February 2009, 09:33 PM
My 510 kit came via ebuyer good price good service but it did appear to be a US version (box was marked E-volt)

stryker
4th February 2009, 09:48 PM
I bought my E510 twin lens kit from EBUYER. It had a US/International warranty. Registered my camera and lenses with Olympus no problem. Have bought several computer products from them including my HP A3 photo printer and never had a problem.
Good service, next day delivery, but believe can be a bit difficult if you have to return anything. Luckily I haven't had to return anything.