PDA

View Full Version : Forum Gallery Management

Walti
15th March 2017, 05:52 PM
I can't fathom out how to manage my Gallery space, I appear to have used all the available sub-folder allocation so would like to delete a couple of irrelevant ones and some of the other odd photos, but cannot find a method to delete anything...

Is it very well hidden? Or am I being a bit more dim than normal?

Wee man
15th March 2017, 06:16 PM
Go to gallery...... My albums......Area you want to delete from....... select photo.
Scroll down select icon screen and pencil(?) Look at very bottom to delete click and agree. Remember to have the photo backed up if you think k you will need it in future.
Repeat for more.

Hope this helps

Wee Man

Walti
15th March 2017, 06:58 PM
Go to gallery...... My albums......Area you want to delete from....... select photo.
Scroll down select icon screen and pencil(?) Look at very bottom to delete click and agree. Remember to have the photo backed up if you think k you will need it in future.
Repeat for more.

Hope this helps

Wee Man

Many thanks!

Also found that once you've created an album you get a different layout which allows you to delete albums.... getting back to it is a stretch of my memory!

iso
15th March 2017, 07:01 PM
I can't fathom out how to manage my Gallery space, I appear to have used all the available sub-folder allocation so would like to delete a couple of irrelevant ones and some of the other odd photos, but cannot find a method to delete anything...

Is it very well hidden? Or am I being a bit more dim than normal?

NO Walti - you like many of us are suffering from the dense, impenetrable ways of using this site in an easy way. - See Thread re Competitions.
Why not publish a PDF that helps us all around the thing so everyone can contribute and enjoy. :rolleyes:

Phill D
15th March 2017, 07:46 PM
Why not just ask Ian for more space?

Ross the fiddler
16th March 2017, 11:43 AM

It is preferable to removing photos that leave threads with missing photos. *yes

Ian
16th March 2017, 11:56 AM
Walti should have some more space now :)

ian

Walti
16th March 2017, 01:45 PM

Hi,

It wasn't about the space, I just like to keep things tidy and couldn't work out how to do it!

Many thanks to all that helped!

Paul

Walti
16th March 2017, 01:45 PM
Walti should have some more space now :)

ian

Wow! Many thanks!