PDA

View Full Version : Been away a long time...

Rocknroll59
15th March 2017, 03:41 PM
It's been a long long time since I posted here, a lot of water under the bridge, all due to my organising with a committee a large event here in Suffolk on 8/9th July this year.
Form filling, H&S documents, meetings, visits, and so much time on the laptop, but we think it will all be worth it.
Photography has taken a back seat, i've been out here and there but nothing too exciting, but the event will have plenty of photo opportunities, Static Spitfire and Hurricane, stage area for music, veterans incl (god willing) a 100 year old Spitfire pilot, stalls and entertainment, military band, Parachute regiment display team (weather permitting) The Red Devils, and today the RAF BoBMF flypasts on both days (again weather and operations by the RAF permitting). All in celebration of 100 years of the former RAF Station Martlesham Heath. Open event no charge for admission, all collections and proceeds after costs to 4 charities....*chr
website...www.MH100.org.uk

Peter

OM USer
15th March 2017, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the update.

Zuiko
15th March 2017, 04:41 PM
Hi Peter, it's great to hear from you again, sounds like you have been very busy!

Hope you don't mind, but this sounds such a great event that I've taken the liberty of copying this thread, giving it a new title and posting it in the Events section, hopefully to give it more publicity. :)