PDA

View Full Version : Signing off

mstphoto
15th February 2017, 12:14 PM
Well guys'n'gals
I have sold the last piece of my m4/3 kit.
That's me off to Sony land.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for making my brief stay here most enjoyable.
Been nice meeting you all here and even met up with some you in the flesh so to speak.
I'd also like to wish you all the very best for the future.

Signing off
Mike (aka mstphoto)

Zuiko
15th February 2017, 12:22 PM
Sorry to see you go, Mike, but thanks for your contributions to this forum and we wish you all the very best for the future. :)

wornish
15th February 2017, 12:31 PM
All the best.

drmarkf
15th February 2017, 01:14 PM
Good luck!
I post sometimes on the Sony full-frame dpreview forum, so maybe I'll see you there. Watch out for the trolls if you do!

There are some excellent people there, but just not all are as well balanced as here!

Graham_of_Rainham
15th February 2017, 01:16 PM
Feel free to enjoy the forum and share experiences, we all enjoy seeing a good photograph, regardless of the system used to capture it.

*chr

IainMacD
15th February 2017, 06:06 PM
Good luck Mike
Maybe we will get a chance to meet up "in the flesh so to speak" again? I have nothing against Sony, but if Paul and Allan are there I will feel somewhat outnumbered!

OM USer
15th February 2017, 07:13 PM
All the best; remember you are always welcome back.

mstphoto
15th February 2017, 07:48 PM
Good luck!
I post sometimes on the Sony full-frame dpreview forum, so maybe I'll see you there. Watch out for the trolls if you do!

There are some excellent people there, but just not all are as well balanced as here!

Cheers Mark
I'll keep an eye out ;)

Mike

mstphoto
15th February 2017, 07:52 PM
Good luck Mike
Maybe we will get a chance to meet up "in the flesh so to speak" again? I have nothing against Sony, but if Paul and Allan are there I will feel somewhat outnumbered!

Not sure about that Iain - you need to be a member of the exclusive Aberdeen gang :D
Seriously, I'm sure we'll be in contact before long ;)
Look forward to it

Mike

mstphoto
15th February 2017, 07:53 PM
Many thanks Guys *chr

Wee man
15th February 2017, 10:35 PM
Bye for now enjoy your new kit.......

Wee Man