PDA

View Full Version : Hello from portugal

Daveart
11th February 2017, 11:29 AM
Olá de Portugal, espero que as coisas estão OK, no Reino Unido com o tempo bizarro no momento em toda a Europa.
Just to ask how the weather is in the UK, with the unusable cold weather across Europe, here in Portugal we are having pretty normal weather, as we are now in the rainy month, but when not raining it is wall to wall sunshine and 16-18 DEGREES temperatures, haven't been on here much since we moved out here, moving house will post some piccies later.
All the best
Dave

Beagletorque
11th February 2017, 11:57 AM
Snow here today, wishing it was wall to wall sun!

Daveart
11th February 2017, 12:07 PM
I know, but when it rains here it rains and rain a lot in February, January not a drop of rain roll on march the start of the dry season, in the summer it gets abit to dry more so in the south.
Kelp warm and keep taking fotos.

Dave

MJ224
12th February 2017, 09:33 AM
Hi Dave and welcome.

Sold many books yet. Looks nice........

Daveart
12th February 2017, 10:37 AM
Just a couple of books, abit slow on sales

Daveart
12th February 2017, 10:43 AM
I see you like sailboats or should I say yachts like the your photo style looks good, hope British weather not to rough, I hear in parts it is very cold and snowy.
We are in the rainy month here, but have sunny days too, no dramatic skies though, miss that bit in the UK.

Dave

Harold Gough
12th February 2017, 04:18 PM
We've had some token snow over the past three days, the wind (variable strength) from the north. Thick cloud today so it's getting dark about half an hour early. Daffodils have been almost open for about a week, waiting for the sun. Snowdrops are open. I pruned our apple trees, so that's the gardening done for the month.

Harold