PDA

View Full Version : Photography Show discount tickets

Ian Grego
11th February 2017, 09:15 AM
Hi all,

Not sure if I have posted this in the correct place ,so please accept my apologies if I have.

This popped up on my Facebook page yesterday And I used to book my ticket for the Monday with no problems.

It may be of use to someone.

Ian

http://www.e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/image1.PNG (http://www.e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=91877)

pdk42
11th February 2017, 10:52 AM
If you go to the London Camera Exchange web site and go to "Events", then scroll down to The Photography Show and click that, you'll find a voucher code to reduce the price to 10.95. Booked mine for Monday!

Grumpy Hec
11th February 2017, 12:45 PM
10.95 seems to be the standard discount price available via a variety of means. I got it for being over 60 but I have several emails from retailers/clubs etc. offering the same. It's to such an extent I wonder if anybody actually pays the "full price" and I therefore wonder if 10.95 is actually the real price and the other one is a bonus to the organisers.

I'll be there on Monday as well.

Hec

benvendetta
11th February 2017, 01:07 PM
To be honest there are voucher codes all over the place if you look. I will be going with my club on the Monday.

Phill D
11th February 2017, 02:32 PM
Thanks Ian. Not sure what happened to the link though all I see is a little square. Looked on fb though so got it from there.

Ian Grego
11th February 2017, 05:17 PM
Hi Phill,

Not sure we're the photos gone , but it seems plenty of members have seen other offers. Are you looking at going and if so when.

Ian

Phill D
11th February 2017, 08:19 PM
Yes Ian it's been a regular trip for several years now for me and an old mate from work. He can only get on Saturday hence we will be there on the first day. Happy to post some comments and id any bargains I find when I get back. Your link worked a treat.

Wee man
11th February 2017, 09:26 PM
Hoping to get a decent price on air tickets with Easyjet for the Monday.
Already have my free ticket for show.

Wee Man

pdk42
11th February 2017, 09:40 PM
Hoping to get a decent price on air tickets with Easyjet for the Monday.
Already have my free ticket for show.

Wee Man

Don't forget your wallet this time!

Phill D
12th February 2017, 12:02 AM
No definitely don't forget the wallet!! Sorry I won't be there to meet up on Monday.

maccabeej
12th February 2017, 09:30 AM
Will miss the meet up. I'm going on Saturday.

Wee man
12th February 2017, 09:40 AM
Will bring wallet and will not let airport security keep it this time!
Hoping for Monday flight should get into Birmingham at 11;10 will be at show for 11:30 ish.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk