PDA

View Full Version : Moderators on the ball.

OM USer
23rd January 2017, 11:02 AM
Nice to see our Moderators are on the ball.

Half a dozen new posts were posted in the last hour offering some sort of film downloads...and now they have been judiciously removed.

My thanks to the moderators for doing a good job but I have a question (to which anyone can answer). I could not see a way to mark the thread(s) or post(s) to bring it to the attention of a moderator. Am I missing something obvious?

DerekW
23rd January 2017, 11:13 AM
Click the triangle icon top right of the post and report your concern

Olybirder
23rd January 2017, 11:14 AM
There is a little red-edged warning triangle at the top right side of the post. If you click on this it opens up a dialogue box where you can enter and send your comments.

I echo your gratitude to the moderators.

Edit. Derek beat me to it.

Ron

OM USer
23rd January 2017, 11:36 AM
I knew it was there somewhere, couldn't see it for looking. Thank you Derek & Ron.

Zuiko
23rd January 2017, 01:15 PM
It must have been Ian or Graham who cleaned up, I am late logging on today. Glad to find it has already been sorted. *chr

Graham_of_Rainham
23rd January 2017, 02:01 PM
Must have been Ian. I've only just got home from London.

I tend to spot the new "members" with spamming links, but less likely to spot the dross in the threads.

We rely on and are grateful for your reports. There is also the Red & Yellow cards up by the triangle, so please flag any thing that's iffy

*chr

Ian
23rd January 2017, 02:19 PM
It must have been Ian or Graham who cleaned up, I am late logging on today. Glad to find it has already been sorted. *chr

You get yourself a new hip and then go all slaggardly on us, tsk!!! :rolleyes::D:eek:*yes*smug*smash

Haha!

Ian

Zuiko
23rd January 2017, 04:07 PM
You get yourself a new hip and then go all slaggardly on us, tsk!!! :rolleyes::D:eek:*yes*smug*smash

Haha!

Ian

Haha, for my sins I was doing the end of year accounts for the Braintree Outdoor Pursuits Club, a job I've been avoiding for a week but really had to get done! :o