PDA

View Full Version : Memory card problems

birdboy
18th December 2016, 08:11 AM
There is something very odd (wrong) going on with the 2 memory card slots and being able to see the images. I had been using a Delkin 32GB UHSI SD 633X card in slot one. I have then brought a Lexar 64GB UHSII300MB/s 2000x card formated it in slot one and put the Delkin card in slot 2. Without taking any pictures I cannot see the images in slot 2. However if I take the Lexar out of slot 1 I can then read the images in slot 2.:confused: If I then put the Lexar back in slot 1 I can then see the images in slot 2.:confused: If I take picture using slot 1 I then again cannot see the images in slot2. If I remove the Lexar from slot 1 I can see the images in slot 2 but get a 2 Write Protect warning and unable to take images. If I put the Lexar back in slot1 I can see the images in slot 2 until I take a picture, then I cannot see the images irrespective of which card slot I have selected. The image is only stored on slot1. I have tried this with another card (Extreme Pro 32GB 95MB/s) in slot 2 with the same results :confused::confused::confused:

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Edit write protect problem not related as I knocked the write protect tab.

birdboy
18th December 2016, 09:31 AM
It appears this behavior is designed:eek: You have to select which card slot to save to from the menu H1 and it does not appear to be able to be set from the SCP like you could on the E5:(

edit again. read the frigging manual. There is a card icon in the bottom right hand corner of the SCP which takes you to the menu H1. It seems very long winded.