PDA

View Full Version : Monitor Size comparison with Mk 1

DerekW
14th December 2016, 03:59 PM
So that I can order a rear screen protector for a possible new to me MK11

Is the size of the Monitor (Touch screen) on the Mk11 the same size as that on the Mk1

Thanks for any help

Gwyver
14th December 2016, 05:01 PM

Is the size of the Monitor (Touch screen) on the Mk11 the same size as that on the Mk1

Thanks for any help

If you go onto protectionfilms24.com website (which is the supplier I have always used) you can select by specifying, product type, maker & model. When you specify the E-M1 mkII you will find the identical films (by part number) as those available for the original E-M1.

This isn't an answer to your specific question, but I think it gives you a good idea.

Barr1e
14th December 2016, 07:48 PM

Thanks for any help

I had a spare 'Expert Shield' Anti-Glare screen protector which fits the OM-D/EM-5/EM-1 and it fitted well (snug) to the Mk ll screen.

Regards. Barr1e

DerekW
14th December 2016, 08:09 PM
Thanks every one
It will be a bonus year for Expert Shield

Rafletcher
28th December 2016, 02:39 PM
My spare ExpertShield Mk1 protector was fractionally (no more than 0.5mm) to big "top to bottom) for the Mk2 screen. I've left it on for now, but will be getting another an trimming it slightly before application. Now, where did I leave that scalpel?

graham_jester
28th December 2016, 07:33 PM
Hi there

You'll find more discussion on this subject under 'Shipping Started' from Message #92.
Hope this helps.
Graham