PDA

View Full Version : Is it delayed??

Beagletorque
5th December 2016, 11:20 PM
http://www.43rumors.com/olympus-japan-says-the-e-m1ii-will-start-shipping-out-on-december-22/

Goon525
6th December 2016, 09:04 AM
No one seems to know. There are also rumours that there are some already in stores in the US but with sales embargoed until 12th. Olympus aren't saying anything.

brian1208
6th December 2016, 09:06 AM
I had contact with my dealer yesterday and it seems he was no better informed than the rest of us in that he is still waiting to hear from Olympus when his stock is coming in and just hears rumours it could be the 12th (they are an "Olympus Authorised Store" and ran one of the Olympus special event days for the mk2, so I guess they should have a reasonable idea what the heck is going on)

Its interesting that Japan appears to be the only location that has had any sort of statement regarding delivery delays, EU/UK still say "coming soon"

Grumpy Hec
6th December 2016, 09:07 AM
Although back in November the hint of the release date was early December there was never a firm date given to my knowledge. I suspect lessons were learnt from the unfortunate experience of the MK I release.

Personally I never really expected early Dec and I'm working on the assumption that just before Christmas is very much best case and more likely sometime in January.

Needless to say I would be delighted to proven wrong :D

Hec

DerekW
6th December 2016, 09:45 AM
On Friday I was told second week in December, however the key issue is when will Adobe support the new RAW format?

Ross the fiddler
6th December 2016, 11:33 AM
On Friday I was told second week in December, however the key issue is when will Adobe support the new RAW format?

Forget Adobe & get Capture One instead! (CO Pro 10) :p :D

*chr