PDA

View Full Version : Lowepro TLZ 20 ll

Petanque
12th November 2016, 06:20 PM
Has anyone used this bag.
I am looking for a beltloop type bag for my E-M10 with 12-50 lens attached. This bag seems to get good writeups but interested to get any real user opinions. I have a canvas type camera bag but find it a bit cumbersome when I am just carrying the camera with lens attached.
Thanks
Gary.

Harold Gough
14th November 2016, 07:42 AM
I can't comment on the particular model but I invested in a Lowepro backpack and bumbag in 200. I have given both a lot of use and am delighted with them.

Harold

Petanque
14th November 2016, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the reply. I do not usually post about bags which seems trivial, however the E-M10 with the 12-50 is a tricky combination. On days when this is all I take, City tours for example my camera would be in hand with wrist strap. However, going into a restaurant it is nice to slip it into a belt pouch rather than putting it on the table. Just thought someone here might have found a specific solution. Like you I like Lowepro products.
Gary.

Jim Ford
14th November 2016, 09:31 AM
This is a great bag for carrying just a camera and a few bits and bobs. A 9 it won't break the bank.

https://www.7dayshop.com/products/7dayshop-og-urban-slinger-left-or-right-handed-cross-chest-shoulder-equipment-bag-light-sand-wh2-7day-s-og-4026z

Jim