PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a ticket they can sell me?

Jim Ford
25th October 2016, 11:24 AM
http://newsthump.com/2016/10/25/tickets-to-watch-boris-johnson-lie-down-in-front-of-heathrow-bulldozers-sell-out-in-seconds/

I missed the sale, but am prepared to pay 500 for a front row seat if anyone's got a spare!

Jim

Harold Gough
25th October 2016, 11:39 AM
http://newsthump.com/2016/10/25/tickets-to-watch-boris-johnson-lie-down-in-front-of-heathrow-bulldozers-sell-out-in-seconds/

I missed the sale, but am prepared to pay 500 for a front row seat if anyone's got a spare!

Jim

The best front row seat is the driving seat of the bulldozer. (Note: disable the brakes!).

Harold

Jim Ford
25th October 2016, 11:47 AM
The best front row seat is the driving seat of the bulldozer.

I think you need a 'Golden Ticket' for that one!

Jim

gphemy
26th October 2016, 07:25 AM
Ahem, beware the homophone, else you may be disappointed. He was surely being unusually frank for a politician, for I understood him to mean that after a campaign of lying in front of TV audiences, lying in front of a bulldozer would be easy. Once a liar always a liar?

Piers

Wally
26th October 2016, 07:25 AM
@ Jim. Save your money.

Unless you've seen it advertised on the side of a bus, It's a con job. *yes

I'm also betting Boris will be drving the dozer - and his excuse will be... "OOPS." whilst wearing his trademark silly :D

Harold Gough
26th October 2016, 07:41 AM
Ahem, beware the homophone, else you may be disappointed. He was surely being unusually frank for a politician, for I understood him to mean that after a campaign of lying in front of TV audiences, lying in front of a bulldozer would be easy. Once a liar always a liar?

Piers

Wasn't it abut "lying down", a combination of lying and talking down to us?

Harold

Naughty Nigel
26th October 2016, 07:33 PM
Question is, will Jeremy Corbyn get a seat this time? And would he pay extra for a front row seat given that he refused a complementary upgrade to First on the ECML?