PDA

View Full Version : Let The Trees Speak - my latest book

Zuiko
3rd May 2016, 03:16 PM
I have just published my latest book through Blurb. "Let The Trees Speak" is a collection of photographs taken at Hatfield Forest over many years and those who are interested can see a full preview here: http://www.blurb.co.uk/b/7048320-let-the-trees-speak

Graham_of_Rainham
3rd May 2016, 04:15 PM
That is excellent John. Olympus should pick up on it and exhibit it at their gallery (183-185 Bermondsey Street)

I particularly like the way the images in the book has been sequenced.

Thanks for letting us see it

*chr

Invicta
3rd May 2016, 06:06 PM
A lovely book John. I particularly liked the last photo - almost as if to say that's all for today - have a good nights sleep.

Phill D
3rd May 2016, 06:51 PM
I agree with the others John it's a lovely collection of images. A really nice idea.

Mrs T
3rd May 2016, 07:59 PM
As said by others, a lovely collection John. Well put together.

Amanda

Zuiko
3rd May 2016, 08:29 PM
A lovely book John. I particularly liked the last photo - almost as if to say that's all for today - have a good nights sleep.

Yes, it's a bit of a cliché really - but I like clichés. :D

Naughty Nigel
7th June 2016, 09:20 PM
You have a lovely collection of images there John.

I particularly like the early morning photographs and your use of mist; either as a backdrop or as part of the image. I have tried to do this myself on occasions with differing levels of success!

You must have made some early starts to capture those photographs but the effort was well worthwhile . :)

Zuiko
7th June 2016, 11:21 PM
You have a lovely collection of images there John.

I particularly like the early morning photographs and your use of mist; either as a backdrop or as part of the image. I have tried to do this myself on occasions with differing levels of success!

You must have made some early starts to capture those photographs but the effort was well worthwhile . :)

Thanks for your kind words, Nigel.

Yes, I've had some early starts and always found them rewarding even when I didn't get any photographs - it's so peaceful at that time of day. When the weather does cooperate and creates the right conditions the opportunities are fantastic. :)