PDA

View Full Version : Battery Prices

Graham_of_Rainham
2nd January 2009, 12:27 PM
Having seen the review on BLM-1 "alternatives" and the Uniross being the "Best", it then all comes down to price

So at 15.99 and 3 for 2, is this the best deal available *???

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Camera-Batteries/Uniross/Olympus-BLM1-Digital-Camera-Battery---Uniross

Could this be the new Chinese year of the "Thrifty"

*chr

photo_owl
2nd January 2009, 01:07 PM
thanks for the heads up - 3 ordered...........

crimbo
2nd January 2009, 02:33 PM
Deal is there for the BLS batteries for the 400 series as well

photo_owl
12th January 2009, 07:39 PM
not fast to arrive are they.........showing as dispatched but no confirmation email to that effect was sent (despite being indicated as next step)

anyone prior experience with these people?

peak4
12th January 2009, 08:59 PM
We I use them regularly as my supplier of choice. Always been quick and I always get an email confirming the order, or multiple emails if the items are despatched separately.
For me they've been friendly on the phone & prompt to answer e-mails via the web site, so I'd send them a query if I were you.
Good luck

photo_owl
12th January 2009, 11:44 PM
thanks Bill

I got the confirmation, and it said I would get another on dispatch. account tracking showed it split but dispatched over 2 days but no emails or delivery.

Will contact

Cheers

Graham_of_Rainham
12th January 2009, 11:56 PM
Things got a bit slow straight after New Year, but I have received all my orders and many other that I know use them say they are OK.

*chr

Shaw
13th January 2009, 11:14 AM
not fast to arrive are they.........showing as dispatched but no confirmation email to that effect was sent (despite being indicated as next step)

anyone prior experience with these people?

I use them regularly, and have always found their prices and delivery to be excellent. I once had a faulty CF card from them and got a replacement by return of post.

Stewart