PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes...

tomphotofx
30th March 2016, 12:16 AM
An audio visual sequence based on a dream.

https://vimeo.com/160819496

Tom.

Ricoh
30th March 2016, 06:23 PM
Very nice work Tom - plus a great audio track to accompany the visual treat.

alfbranch
30th March 2016, 11:13 PM
I watched this on Flickr last moght and having not payed much attention as to the author I was wondering what was going on.
Now I know whose work it is I am no longer surprised.

It makes much more sense now and I am not sure I want dreams like that though.

tomphotofx
31st March 2016, 03:33 PM
Thanks Steve & Alf for looking and commenting, I first posted this on Flickr but didn't realise at the time that Flickr only allow video files a timeline of 3mins so the sequence was cut of with 49 seconds to go. It is now on Vimeo and plays the full length of the sequence, so in future I'll stick with Vimeo for video here is the link.

https://vimeo.com/160819496

I had a lot of fun putting the soundtrack together and making the composite images. I showed it to the family over the Easter weekend and they all gave it the thumbs up. :cool:

Tom

Imageryone
31st March 2016, 04:42 PM
I really enjoyed this, loved the words ( did you write them, Tom? ) but would not want dreams like this myself :)

Wally
31st March 2016, 06:40 PM
A superb bit of work with sound to match. The Terminator part of the sound-track was just right I thought. Four miniutes well spent. *chr

tomphotofx
31st March 2016, 10:33 PM
Imageryone, I'm pleased you enjoyed the sequence, I didn't write the words I came across them by chance and filed them away as I thought they might be useful for a sequence in the future, I thought of the title and the words on the last picture, fortunately most of my dreams are pleasant ones I'm pleased to say.

Wally, thanks for looking and commenting I'm pleased you enjoyed the sequence.

Tom *chr

Ricoh
31st March 2016, 11:09 PM
I like it when photography and art merge, and you do it Tom.
Seeing merely what the 'eye' sees can be bit boring at times. Seeing your imagination at play is original and inspiring.

tomphotofx
1st April 2016, 05:13 PM
Thanks Steve for such a wonderful comment I'm delighted you find my work inspiring. Thanks you just made my day. *chr

Tom