PDA

View Full Version : Flickr - Is it just me?

Crazy Dave
8th March 2016, 08:33 PM
I wonder if other forum members have the same problem? When I try to log on to Flickr, it slows to a snails pace and often fails to load. At the moment, it's not fit for purpose.

David

yorky
8th March 2016, 08:36 PM
I too have been having problems with flickr, mainly trouble signing in.

IainMacD
8th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Have you tried a different browser?

Crazy Dave
8th March 2016, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the thought, I'm using my iPad most of the time but will try another browser on my PC but should I have to do that?

David

Greytop
8th March 2016, 09:12 PM
Seems OK with Edge, Chrome and Firefox on my desktop.
Also Chrome on my tablet.

IainMacD
8th March 2016, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the thought, I'm using my iPad most of the time but will try another browser on my PC but should I have to do that?

David

I find it slow sometimes on my Android tablet, but it is working absolutely fine in IE 11 just now

Mrs T
8th March 2016, 09:28 PM
I've been finding it very slow on Safari. I was blaming our wifi! At times it is timing out trying to upload albums.

Ricoh
8th March 2016, 09:41 PM
Using a Windows laptop with Internet Explorer, Flickr works fine. On my iPad v2 running 9.2.1, Flick crashes regularly. On the other hand, FlickStackr on the same iPad is rock steady and is highly recommended.

Loup Garou
9th March 2016, 04:12 AM
I tired Flickr only yesterday on my desktop and it worked fine. But there have been problems accessing my albums in the past.

Ross the fiddler
9th March 2016, 04:50 AM
Seems OK with Edge, Chrome and Firefox on my desktop.
Also Chrome on my tablet.

I don't use Flickr but I also recommend using Chrome on my iPad (for most things) & PC.

Harold Gough
9th March 2016, 07:11 AM
I'm not a subscriber and long ago gave up image searches.

Harold

Westy
9th March 2016, 07:32 PM
No issues here loads almost instantly.