PDA

View Full Version : Gallery created - first pictures posted

RSGodfrey
23rd December 2007, 09:10 AM
Hi folks

finally mustered the courage as an enthuisiastic amateur to show pictures publicly. I am keen to learn and would welcome constructive criticism and advice on all and any aspects of photography.

Cheers

Richard

E3 + 12-60, E500 + kit lenses

theMusicMan
23rd December 2007, 09:39 AM
Hey Richard - welcome to the site, and yay... another Welshman! Where in Wales are ya? Will take a look at your gallery later - just off out.

shenstone
23rd December 2007, 11:23 AM
Hey Richard - welcome to the site, and yay... another Welshman! Where in Wales are ya? Will take a look at your gallery later - just off out.

Hmmm MusicMan - just spotted your reply to Richard -
You didn't make the assumption because I'm in Cardiff I'm Welsh did ya ? Yorkshire and Proud of it. :) :) Still it's a great place to live as I've become wedded (literally) to the place and the people in the last 23 Years (OMG that long!)

BTW Hi Richard and welcome !!!:D Like MusicMan I'll take a look later as we're off to explore the mists that have just descended over cardiff

Regards
Andy

PeterD
23rd December 2007, 11:37 AM
Hi folks

finally mustered the courage as an enthuisiastic amateur to show pictures publicly. I am keen to learn and would welcome constructive criticism and advice on all and any aspects of photography.

Cheers

Richard

E3 + 12-60, E500 + kit lenses

Welcome Richard.

Viewed your gallery Richard. I particularly like the room with a view and the knitting at knossis.

PeterD

RSGodfrey
23rd December 2007, 04:42 PM
Hi folks

Thanks for replying.

John and Andy, I live not far from Pontypridd although not Welsh by birth (I am a Scot) I have a right to residency by marrying a Cardiff girl.

Peter, the view from a window is also one of my favorites taken on a holiday in Italy.

Richard