PDA

View Full Version : TapaTalk support updated - please notify if any problems experienced

Ian
22nd February 2016, 02:20 PM
We were a bit behind with the TapaTalk updates for the forum and I have just installed the latest server side version. Updates like this occasionally throw up problems so please let me know if you use TapaTalik and are experiencing any issues today.

What is TapaTalk? It's a mobile device app that makes the viewing of forum and blog messages easier on small screen devices like smartphones.

A reminder to all TapaTalk users here:

If you originally registered with the forum using TapaTalk and have not entered any background profile informarion I urge you to do so. In the near future we will be making this mandatory as we think it is a required courtesy to other members. Of course we don't want you to publish sensitive information about yourself but some basics about where you are located and what you are interested in would be much appreciated.

Ian

Graham_of_Rainham
22nd February 2016, 06:03 PM
I may be imagining it, but it seems to be working somewhat quicker on my iPhone 4.

All ok so far.

*chr

Wee man
22nd February 2016, 06:20 PM
I found I had to reset the forum in Tapatalk and renter my password. All seems well and opens quickly will report back if there are any further changes.

Graham_of_Rainham
22nd February 2016, 06:29 PM
Had to login again on the iPad, but seems to be working OK

peak4
22nd February 2016, 09:27 PM
Not used it for years, due to performance issues, but seems to work OK now on my Android phone after logging in. Thanks Ian.

Ian
22nd February 2016, 10:05 PM
Thanks everyone :)

Ian

Wee man
22nd February 2016, 11:28 PM
Phone and tablet working well should have said both android, thanks for this.