PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell me I don't need a Berning Robot camera!

Jim Ford
10th February 2016, 10:00 PM
For some time I've been fretting over the desire for a Berning Robot camera - the one that has a wind-up spring for film transport and shutter operation.

They're said to be of very high quality - up there with Leica and Zeiss, and I find the concept interesting.

Has anyone owned one, and do I really need one?

Jim

Zuiko
10th February 2016, 10:44 PM
Jim, you don't need one but you obviously want one - and that itch will only go away if you get one, so you may as well save yourself weeks of anguish and flex the credit card now! Let us know how you get on with it! *yes

Wee man
10th February 2016, 11:02 PM
Looking forward to seeing both shots of your new camera and with your new camera! You know you cannot stop now !

Jim Ford
11th February 2016, 09:11 AM
You're a great help, fellas!

Jim

Otto
11th February 2016, 09:53 AM
Since you evidently have a Berning desire, just do it ;).

Imageryone
11th February 2016, 10:27 AM
One on E-........ for 120.00 at the moment, hope that helps :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Beagletorque
12th February 2016, 08:53 AM
Sounds like a windup!

DerekW
12th February 2016, 11:08 AM
To help yourself come to a decision and help us understand what the unique features of this device is please explain the properties and virtues of the device.

Thank you

yorky
12th February 2016, 11:14 AM
To help yourself come to a decision and help us understand what the unique features of this device is please explain the properties and virtues of the device.

Thank you
I look forward to hering and seeing your results with this wonderous beast :-)

Harold Gough
12th February 2016, 03:37 PM
Don't forget the annual spring cleaning.

Harold