PDA

View Full Version : Freddie has made the grade .....

Imageryone
6th February 2016, 10:11 AM
Just heard this morning that " Freddie " our sponsored Guide Dog pup has made the grade and is now with his new owner, so pleased for them both *yes*yes*yes

OM USer
6th February 2016, 12:03 PM
Well done that man... and dog.

David M
6th February 2016, 12:54 PM
What OM USer said.

Wally
6th February 2016, 02:05 PM
That is good news. This is one of the charities I help out with collections and boarding out GD puppies when needed. My new replacement Border Collie friend helps keep them in line.

Graham_of_Rainham
6th February 2016, 03:11 PM
Just heard this morning that " Freddie " our sponsored Guide Dog pup has made the grade and is now with his new owner, so pleased for them both *yes*yes*yes

Did you get to do any of the Puppy Walking ?

Imageryone
6th February 2016, 04:34 PM
Did you get to do any of the Puppy Walking ?

Unfortunately no, Graham, just too far away, but to compensate we may have a new addition around May time, all fingers crossed.

Otto
6th February 2016, 05:19 PM
I also heard a day or two ago that so has Gismo, so now I'm with Fifi :). And me a Cat person too!

Melaka
6th February 2016, 06:16 PM
I was able to try a 'failed' guide dog a few years ago when they were doing some fund raising. It was a magic experience being led blindfolded round a chicane even though the dog wasn't good enough to go to a working home.

ringneck
7th February 2016, 09:03 PM
I was amazed when I found out how much the dogs cost to train...but not as amazed as when I see them working.