PDA

View Full Version : ONE THIRD off wide angle lens hire until the end of January!

Ian
22nd January 2016, 01:10 PM
After a good response to our Christmas special offer I am now starting a new one jiust for the end of January - one third off wide angle lens hire!

Hire a wide angle lens before the end of January and get one third off the hire fee (not including shipping cost). This offer applies to any wide angle lenses, including zooms, with a focal lebgth of 12mm or smaller. Examples include: m.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro, m.Zuiko 12mm f/2.0, m.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4-5.6, Digital Zuiko (Four Thirds) 7-14mm f/4, Digital Zuiko (Four Thirds) 9-16mm f/4-5.6, Digital Zuiko (Four Thirds) 8mm f/3.5 fisheye.

Any questions - just post them here :)

Ian

Walti
22nd January 2016, 01:54 PM
Ian,

I'm looking at getting a 7-14 f2.8 PRO wide-angle zoom,do you have one of these (or are you intending to get one?) as I'd like to do a real try before I buy style test for a few days...

Or is the non-pro near enough to get the idea?

benvendetta
23rd January 2016, 12:39 PM
Are you going to be getting the new f1.8 fisheye? I would to hire one in July.

Ian
25th January 2016, 04:41 PM
Are you going to be getting the new f1.8 fisheye? I would to hire one in July.

Yes indeed - I do need to liquidate some older stock first :)

The aim is to add a 7-14 a fisheye and the new 300 f/4 when it's available.

Ian

birdboy
25th January 2016, 05:21 PM
There are a good number of Oly mFT lenses available now particularly in the faster range. They are very expensive and I for one would like to try some of these before I decide to buy or not. My particular interest at the moment is with astrophotography and there are scant reviews of mFT lenses for this type of photography. I would really value the opportunity to hire one of these lenses and ideally buy through this forum setting aside a potion of the hire cost against the purchase price. Any possibility this may happen?

Ian
2nd February 2016, 11:48 AM
There are a good number of Oly mFT lenses available now particularly in the faster range. They are very expensive and I for one would like to try some of these before I decide to buy or not. My particular interest at the moment is with astrophotography and there are scant reviews of mFT lenses for this type of photography. I would really value the opportunity to hire one of these lenses and ideally buy through this forum setting aside a potion of the hire cost against the purchase price. Any possibility this may happen?

Sorry for the late response - can you identify some lenses in particular that you are interested in?

Ian

MurrayMcMillan
11th March 2016, 02:06 PM
Any Fisheye F1.8's available for hire

Graham_of_Rainham
11th March 2016, 02:23 PM

Ian is out of the country at the moment. You can get an answer by sending an e-mail to: hire@e-group.uk.net

*chr

benvendetta
11th March 2016, 07:52 PM

I'd like one of these at the beginning of July.