PDA

View Full Version : Re: University project help needed. The ANSWERS

Phill D
17th January 2016, 10:00 PM
Ok here are the answers to the quiz. Edited logos side by side with the originals.

http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/Logo_quiz_answers.jpg (http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/88077)

The Heinz logo was way ahead and definitely the most well known followed by adidas, Costa coffee, Coca-cola and Galaxy chocolate close together. Amazon was in the middle but 7up and Nestles were very poorly recognised generally. Interestingly enough the youngsters got most all correct answers.

Anyway thanks everyone for taking part hope you enjoyed it.

Zuiko
17th January 2016, 11:36 PM
I got 4˝. I'm claiming the ˝ because I got Heinz but didn't specify Tomato Ketchup. I am annoyed that I didn't get 7 Up, the yellow and green circles were familiar but I just couldn't place them!

timboo
18th January 2016, 07:21 AM
They do represent lifestyle imo.
I only use amazon and eat heinz. The rest dont really exist in my life :-)

Phill D
18th January 2016, 07:37 AM
Heinz is counted John it didn't have to just be Tomato sauce.

Zuiko
18th January 2016, 08:52 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes! That means I got 5 out of 8 correct. :)

I don't know if that means I'm particularly astute and observant or gullible and easily manipulated. :confused:

Zuiko
18th January 2016, 08:54 AM
They do represent lifestyle imo.
I only use amazon and eat heinz. The rest dont really exist in my life :-)

Galaxy chocolate is my life! :D

......... or about 3 stone of it, at least......... :(:rolleyes:

Wally
18th January 2016, 10:18 AM
I have to admit I got more than I thought as I try not to watch TV adverts when possible. Having said that, they do sneak them into various shows either as a background object or something that is being used. Apple, in particular, has shown up in many of the Nordic Noir series and I've noticed that the UK BEEB proggies aren't squeaky clean in this department either. It would seem that sublimation, which costs nowt in renting advertising space, now seems to be the name of the advertising game. Given my score, I can only surmise that because I'm thick, the sublime message doesn't get through. ;)

BTW I got 5 correct. Galaxy, Nestle' and 7up didn't register in any shape or form. Costa and Adidas were a guess.

Bikie John
18th January 2016, 10:18 AM
Thanks Phill. I'd better not share my score :)

I don't even recognize the full versions of 7-Up or Nestlé - in fact I answered Nestlé for the last one. I hope the answers provide good material for her project.

John

OM USer
18th January 2016, 12:31 PM
I got 4 so that's not bad as my powers of observation border on the non existant and coupled with my deep ability to completely forget anything I'm not interested in this makes this sort of thing a real challenge. Didn't get the Amazon logo which is strange as I use them a lot for present buying around christmas time.

Jim Ford
18th January 2016, 01:22 PM
I should have got Nestle as I actively boycott their products and have done so for years.

Jim

Phill D
19th January 2016, 06:56 AM
Don't read too much into the results guys....well I would say that as I only got 3 myself :D.
Yes Charlotte was really pleased and it has supported her project research nicely. It will definitely be included in the final dissertation. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Ralph Harwood
20th January 2016, 03:34 AM
I should have got Nestle as I actively boycott their products and have done so for years.

Jim

Me too Jim, but I didn't get it either.

Wee man
20th January 2016, 09:00 AM
Nestlé, 7up & Galaxy did not feature with me either.

Ralph Harwood
20th January 2016, 06:40 PM
Nestlé, 7up & Galaxy did not feature with me either.

I didn't get Nestle or 7up, but I couldn't help but spot my wifes favourite chocolate!:rolleyes: