PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Westy
22nd December 2007, 03:40 PM
I would just like to take this opportunity to wish Ian and all the Forum community members a Merry Christmas and happy New Year.Lets hope we get some good weather over the festive break to fill the gallery with even more excellent Images.
Paul Margaret @ Matthew.:)

theMusicMan
22nd December 2007, 04:04 PM
... and the same to you too Paul... :) Isn't the Christmas season just great - it's just started raining here!!!

I am hoping to get out and about a fair bit over the next week or so to take loads of shots.

Seasons greetings to you and yours :)

Ijay37
22nd December 2007, 05:41 PM
I would like to add my Best wishes for Xmas and the New Year to every one on the forum.
John

beardedwombat
22nd December 2007, 07:04 PM
Merry Christmas to one and all. I hope those of you hoping to find a nice silver box under the Christmas tree, with a photographic goodie inside, have their wishes fulfilled! A particularly Merry Christmas wish to Ian and his family for all his hard work in setting up the forum and sorting out various free gifts etc. Hope you all have a lovely time and take loads of pics!
Cheers
Chris

sapper
22nd December 2007, 07:58 PM
Yes, a happy Christmas and prosperous new year to you all.
Here I am looking forward to Christmas.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1689227559
Dave

Scapula Memory
22nd December 2007, 08:30 PM
I would just like to add to the seasons greetings, merry xmas to all of you and your families, and next week perhaps we could have a turkey carcass photo competition?

Ok maybe not...

Have a good one,

John.

sapper
22nd December 2007, 08:35 PM
I would just like to add to the seasons greetings, merry xmas to all of you and your families, and next week perhaps we could have a turkey carcass photo competition?

Ok maybe not...

Have a good one,

John.

Yeh.. maybe not:D
Dave