PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mark.

Floribunda
20th December 2015, 10:45 PM
Another one has rolled around, so Happy Birthday Mark and we hope you have a lovely day.
Not sure if it is a Significent One with an 0 on the end - but every birthday is special.
Have a good one. Lyn and Neil.

Beagletorque
20th December 2015, 11:16 PM
Happy Birthday Mark! Does it have a 9 at the front?

Zuiko
20th December 2015, 11:19 PM
Happy birthday Mark. *chr

Imageryone
21st December 2015, 01:38 AM
All the very best, Mark, a very special day *chr

Ann1e
21st December 2015, 04:24 PM
A belated Happy Birthday, Mark - there are still more than seven hours left in the UK to celebrate in your absence , so cheers! Glad to see you had a great time with your friend in Geelong and I am sending good wishes for many more to come! 🍷🎂🍷🎂🍷

Regards, Ann1e

raymondo
21st December 2015, 08:56 PM
Hi Mark, Happy Birthday mate*chr

OM USer
21st December 2015, 09:34 PM
Happy Birthday Mark.

Ross the fiddler
21st December 2015, 10:09 PM
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Mark, old mate! :D

*chr

cliff
21st December 2015, 11:15 PM
Happy birthday Mark, hope you had a fantastic one, this day is the point at which the pendulum starts to swing on its way to our longest day (which is my birthday June 21st) and this day always makes me feel good, so I'm raising a glass to you and drinking to your good health and happiness.

Cliff *chr

pandora
22nd December 2015, 06:01 AM
Another one has rolled around, so Happy Birthday Mark and we hope you have a lovely day.
Not sure if it is a Significent One with an 0 on the end - but every birthday is special. Have a good one. Lyn and Neil.

Thanks Lyn & Neil, I had a fabulous birthday and ongoing fun with David, we have complementary senses of humour - but I'm still waiting for a telegram from HRH, Queen Elizabeth II *erm
And btw, that's no burnt out highlight on my forehead - it's simply the dazzling light of the superior intellect within *idea *idea *idea

http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/FishBask4.jpg (http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/87869)

And thanks to all for your great birthday wishes! *chr