PDA

View Full Version : Twitter

Ricoh
16th December 2015, 09:55 AM
Seems to be the 'in' place for photo sharing. Quite a few of the well known 'togs, eg Damien Demolder, are posting on the site and giving Flickr the 'side-swerve', so to speak.

I image the popularity arises due to the world-wide exposure, and the fact that every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to Tweet, 99% of which is garbage of course, but the photography is of a very high standard.

Anyone using Twitter for photo sharing?

catkins
16th December 2015, 10:52 AM
Oh no, I really hope that my Twitter feed is not part of the 99% garbage, lol!
But you're very welcome to say so if you take a look at @2catkins ... it should be a good mix of banal, boring, interesting and of course utterly butterly brilliant! *zzz :D

Cheers
Chris

Ian
16th December 2015, 11:03 AM
We have a Twitter account for this site but I have not developed it at all. I really need to do that!

https://twitter.com/egroupuk or @egroupuk

Ian

Ricoh
16th December 2015, 11:18 AM
Oh no, I really hope that my Twitter feed is not part of the 99% garbage, lol!
But you're very welcome to say so if you take a look at @2catkins ... it should be a good mix of banal, boring, interesting and of course utterly butterly brilliant! *zzz :D

Cheers
Chris

I'll take a look, but to wet my appetite do you post images, and if so how? I started a matter of days ago direct from Flickr but the images show as thumbnails. I'm aware of the need for the #, eg #streetphotography and something like @olympus cameras. Well, I think I've got that right!

I'm @SteveWalesPhoto by the way.