PDA

View Full Version : some have too much spare time

IanB
25th November 2015, 06:54 AM
http://www.boredpanda.com/perfect-kingfisher-dive-photo-wildlife-photography-alan-mcfadyen/

Phill D
25th November 2015, 07:35 AM
Maybe Ian, but they are really stunning shots. I doubt he only used the camera setup that's shown. He can retire now job done, not that I'd expect he will though.

George Dorn
25th November 2015, 08:53 AM
“I would often go and take 600 pictures in a session and not a single one of them be any good”

Me too. There's hope yet, then.

The perfect shot is a wonderful photo technically but, for me, I prefer some of his others.

Imageryone
25th November 2015, 10:10 AM
I would be happy with just one shot of a Kingfisher, rare on the ground around here.

Zuiko
25th November 2015, 10:25 AM
Wow, all those shots are amazing!

Naughty Nigel
25th November 2015, 01:42 PM
Wow, all those shots are amazing!

I agree. Rather than having too much time on his hands I think it is wonderful that the photographer had the determination to finally achieve his ambition with these stunning shots.

Graham_of_Rainham
25th November 2015, 02:11 PM
“I would often go and take 600 pictures in a session and not a single one of them be any good”

One of the huge advantages of digital.

I've often gone out for the day and simply not taken one image, as there was nothing worth taking.

Compensation often comes in the form of the home made cakes at the local RSPB site... ;)

Harold Gough
25th November 2015, 05:58 PM
Compensation often comes in the form of the home made cakes at the local RSPB site... ;)

You just got my attention. *burger

Harold

IanB
25th November 2015, 09:44 PM
now if only he used an oly! He could have got the photo on the first day.
silly bugga; using a nikon :( LOL