PDA

View Full Version : Photographic show

Wee man
20th November 2015, 02:05 PM
Got my application for tickets to the Photography Show at the NEC Birmingham 19th - 22nd March if I can get reasonable air tickets will probably go on the Monday. Ed

drmarkf
20th November 2015, 02:22 PM
Yes, I've just booked for the Sunday and Monday. I've also booked accommodation nearby for the Saturday and Sunday nights.

I hope there are some good talks & practical sessions: I did enjoy last year's, including having the chance to hear Mary Ellen Mark before she passed away.

MargaretR
20th November 2015, 04:29 PM
I was about to say "Goodness me, is it that time again?", and yes, my email has literally just pinged with the reduced-price ticket offer, so it must be!

I guess I'd want to know more details about the programme before committing; I could certainly make Sunday, but for other days there'd have to be a good & specific reason for taking time off / rearranging domestic life. One to pencil in and consider, though...

benvendetta
20th November 2015, 10:20 PM
More wallet lightening........................:eek:

Grumpy Hec
21st November 2015, 07:36 AM
Got my application for tickets to the Photography Show at the NEC Birmingham 19th - 22nd March if I can get reasonable air tickets will probably go on the Monday. Ed

See you there Ed!!

Hec

Wee man
21st November 2015, 09:07 AM
Looking forward to seeing some of the gang I will remember my wallet this time! Missing your posts especially Friday question time.