PDA

View Full Version : OMD EM-10 Training & Workshops

1948Kustom
8th November 2015, 03:22 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know of specific training courses or photo workshops for the EM-10 or Olympus micro 4/3rds cameras in the east of England and not online ones ?
Thanks in appreciation.
*chr

timboo
8th November 2015, 03:45 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know of specific training courses or photo workshops for the EM-10 or Olympus micro 4/3rds cameras in the east of England and not online ones ?
Thanks in appreciation.
*chr

have u downloaded olympus magazine there are always olympus specific events some free some not, posted once a month usually.

1948Kustom
8th November 2015, 04:11 PM
Hi Timboo,
I looked at the electronic mag from Olympus but most of the workshops are in London( not very convenient ) or further distances away, hardly worth it for a 1 day session due to time & travel costs.
Many are also too costly for me to even consider. I've looked locally and all the ones I can find are mainly for DSLR Canon, Nikon etc. users, nothing that relates to Oly & Pan m4/3rds users. Doh!

I'll just have to search more methinks.

Graham_of_Rainham
8th November 2015, 04:22 PM
How far are you prepared to travel *???

There are several clubs within the Norfolk area that may well be able to help you out.

http://www.eaf.org.uk/index.php/clubs/member-clubs.html

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like here. :)

timboo
8th November 2015, 05:22 PM
Hi Timboo,
I looked at the electronic mag from Olympus but most of the workshops are in London( not very convenient ) or further distances away, hardly worth it for a 1 day session due to time & travel costs.
Many are also too costly for me to even consider. I've looked locally and all the ones I can find are mainly for DSLR Canon, Nikon etc. users, nothing that relates to Oly & Pan m4/3rds users. Doh!

I'll just have to search more methinks.

no worries i will keep an eye out for you

Walti
8th November 2015, 06:29 PM
Wex (Norwich) have open days for different manufacturers, with hands on and instruction.

Worth an email I'd have thought?