PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Jose Wails

Crazy Dave
27th October 2015, 02:53 PM
Do you feel sorry for him? Those big boys are playing with his ball and scoring more goals at his end than he is at their's. No wonder the poor child is throwing tantrums. It's enough to make a grown man sulk, the way he has been treated and misunderstood. He appears to be so unhappy, he could be preparing the way for a game of Russian Roulette.

Now here's the point what would you do to alleviate his problem? The only thing I can think of is to have whip round and buy the boy a one-way ticket to any place of his choice.

David

Any double entendre, strictly accidental.

Wee man
27th October 2015, 06:23 PM
Where do I send the money and will it be taxed?

Everything else appears to be!

Crazy Dave
27th October 2015, 07:21 PM
I need more contributors before setting up an offshore account.

Do you think that he'd like Beijing?

David

Zuiko
27th October 2015, 11:22 PM
He must be Stoked that you are showing so much concern.

David M
28th October 2015, 12:51 AM
He must be Stoked that you are showing so much concern.

Or he could be going Potters. :D

Crazy Dave
28th October 2015, 06:58 AM
Wish I had thought of that. The fly in the ointment with my plan is that the wife thinks JM is eye candy. There again, she likes also Stephen Fry, weird. Do you think we could send them together (not the wife) if we raise enough?

David

David M
7th November 2015, 07:27 PM
Tee he, he'll be going more Potters now. :D

Wee man
7th November 2015, 08:54 PM
I can raise another 47 pence!

Crazy Dave
7th November 2015, 11:03 PM
Going, going.............

Terry as interim caretaker?

David M
8th November 2015, 01:44 AM
I can raise another 47 pence!

I gave my change to a Poppy seller this morning and I'm to cheap to contribute paper money.

Crazy Dave
28th May 2016, 01:00 PM
Bl***y Hell. He's back. Acres of newsprint, years of air time (slight exaggeration), I'm sick as a parrot.

What miffs me is the nigh on 250K a week to deliver more drivel. I shall make it a mission to switch off the TV and rip up the paper.

Grrrrr

David