PDA

View Full Version : Ebay flash 20% discount

baldyb
22nd October 2015, 11:17 AM
Just found this on money man Martin Lewis' site, so should be reliable

Doesn't mention T&C's but might be worth checking out if you're planning a purchase....

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/ebay-protection?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=nt-oneliners-one&utm_term=20-Oct-15-v2&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_content=1#code

The code is CUKFLASH to save you using the link! - only until 22:00 today (22nd)

timboo
22nd October 2015, 01:05 PM

Doesn't mention T&C's but might be worth checking out if you're planning a purchase....

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/ebay-protection?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=nt-oneliners-one&utm_term=20-Oct-15-v2&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_content=1#code

Im online with ebay as we speak on live chat they confirm it to be true

timboo
22nd October 2015, 01:08 PM
To confirm the only way of getting the discount is if u have facebook or instagram so rules me out as i have neither.

Very very frustrating the advisor said random people will also be sent the offer but otherwise u wont be able to benefit.

Wait until people fall foul at checkout when discount not added contrary to what the link says :-) least no one on here will be caught out now.

The cheeky advisor asked me to make money. advisor what ever its called aware. I told her as i have informed her its now ebays problem before they get countless complaints. Least she will be busy.

baldyb
22nd October 2015, 01:59 PM
B****r, that rules me out too.

If it looks too good etc...

Hope their complaints line is primed and ready.

timboo
22nd October 2015, 02:13 PM
B****r, that rules me out too.

If it looks too good etc...

Hope their complaints line is primed and ready.

i did screen shots of my convo with them i will post at later date quite ammusing their lack of willingness to help.

timboo
22nd October 2015, 03:05 PM
link now displays a code CUKFLASH

back onto ebay now

timboo
22nd October 2015, 03:11 PM
ebay confirm voucher works here goes

Jim Ford
22nd October 2015, 03:21 PM
CUKFLASH worked OK for me just now.

There was no mention of a Facebook or Instagram account. I just entered the code in the box on checkout and the 20% was deducted.

Jim

Imageryone
22nd October 2015, 03:23 PM

Thanks for the link, scrolled down and found interesting last minutes buyer site.Just bought an Olympus 5005 and an Olympus 7070 film cameras and extras for 1.98 the pair *cameraicon*cameraicon*cameraicon

timboo
22nd October 2015, 03:28 PM
it works now ordered my 75mm

brand new 378 in black

timboo
22nd October 2015, 03:40 PM
Thanks baldyb for the link can confirm it works 100% until 2200 tonight only.

if item is over 250 u simply get 50 off price includes european purchases .

marksovereign
22nd October 2015, 03:47 PM
Nice one you've just saved me 50 on a set of tyres.

baldyb
22nd October 2015, 03:57 PM
Yes, seems to be a winner all round.

Nice to get something back from them after all the fees they've had off us :D:D:D

timboo
22nd October 2015, 04:10 PM
Yes, seems to be a winner all round.

Nice to get something back from them after all the fees they've had off us :D:D:D

That was exactly my point i proper gave it them on the chat saying it was unfair to only give discount ro social media addicts lol. Maybe they did listen afterall. Come on folks get buying from ebay and milk the 20%

Says you can only use it once i wonder.................hmmmm

baldyb
22nd October 2015, 04:56 PM
Certainly worked using several smaller items in a basket at the checkout (ie applied 20% to all of the individual items), but I don't know about trying to use it more than once.