PDA

View Full Version : 5DayDeal

MargaretR
11th September 2015, 10:08 AM
A bundle of offers on sale for the next 5 days only - quite a wodge of stuff for $127. Not all of it I'd want, but there's sufficient stuff I would find useful to make it well worth the purchase.

5DayDeal (https://5daydeal.com) for photographers.

As always, caveat emptor, but it does look like a good deal for your 80-odd quid.

drmarkf
12th September 2015, 11:16 AM
Hi Margaret.

Yes, I've given this a lot of thought. As ever with this sort of thing each individual will have a mix of pluses and minuses.

For me, positives would be Topaz Clarity, and the stuff on Snapseed, Time travel and maybe the various LR bits (but I'm still learning to exploit Capture One and the Nik bundle properly): key is the fact that I do not actually 'need' any of these.

However, on the 'negative' or 'questionable' side, I've decided not to do CC this year, I've already got some of the David Duchemin stuff, and I'm not interested in Portraits/Flash/Studio/presets/weddings or going pro.

Overall I'm not going to jump, but it clearly is an excellent offer for some, especially for CC/LR processors & anyone interested in flash/studio/portraits.