PDA

View Full Version : Only 5 more sleeps.........

Kiwi Paul
4th September 2015, 03:13 PM
until I get to play with my new to me 40-150 Pro lens and 1.4x convertor (still to order) and my new monopod *yes

I'm offshore now and get back Wed *ohwell

Paul

Wee man
5th September 2015, 04:03 PM
looking forward to your five page report (minimum) with pictures.... ;) I am still holding out but will admit to trying the lens and converter in Dublin last week. Good price with the Euro being low at the minute.

mstphoto
5th September 2015, 10:17 PM
You should have had it sent to me and I would have kept it company until Wednesday :D

Mike

DavyG
6th September 2015, 11:30 AM
You'll love the lens/converter combination.

I have these on my E-M1 90% of the time and rarely need to use anything else.

I look forward to seeing the pics you produce with them.

Dave

Beagletorque
8th September 2015, 07:10 PM
Not long now!

Kiwi Paul
8th September 2015, 07:16 PM
Don't tempt fate lol

Beagletorque
8th September 2015, 07:17 PM
There's a problem with the helicopter, you've just been bumped!

Sandra
8th September 2015, 08:27 PM
Mark and I look forward to seeing what you can do with it

Kiwi Paul
9th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Hurray I'm back on terra firma after 3 weeks offshore, got the lens and also the new ball head I bought for my monopod /tripod.:D

I must admit the lens isn't as big as I imagined, it's not a small lens but not the gargantuan thing it's been made out to be so looking forward to getting out and using it.
It fits very nicely on the GH-3 I've not been able to sell so the GH-3 may get a stay of execution.

The ball head I bought I'm well impressed with, I bought it off Amazon for about 17 inc delivery, it's labelled "Beike" here a douself BK-03 Camera Tripod Ball Head Ballhead with: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41nvmBTtHkL.@@AMEPARAM@@41nvmBTtHkL to it, it's well made, great for monopod and tripods and it very functional, the other ones I was looking at at SRS and WEX were all around the 40-60 mark and when I saw this on Amazon for 12.99 (+ del) I decided to try it and so far think it's a great bargain.

Paul