PDA

View Full Version : Superb customer service

Wreckdiver
25th November 2008, 04:36 PM
I would like to say a big thank you to the Olympus repair dept. My 5 year old RM-CB1 remote release cable finally died recently after I had knocked, broken and repaired the plug twice, the third repair attempt was too much for it. So I packed it up and sent it to Olympus with instructions to repair and send me the bill. I do think that the plug is of weak design and that a right-angled plug would be more tolerant to knocks and bumps.

Anyway, I received a parcel today from Olympus with a new release inside and no charge. That is what I call excellent service.

Thanks again Oly t-up

Steve

Ian
25th November 2008, 05:22 PM
I would like to say a big thank you to the Olympus repair dept. My 5 year old RM-CB1 remote release cable finally died recently after I had knocked, broken and repaired the plug twice, the third repair attempt was too much for it. So I packed it up and sent it to Olympus with instructions to repair and send me the bill. I do think that the plug is of weak design and that a right-angled plug would be more tolerant to knocks and bumps.

Anyway, I received a parcel today from Olympus with a new release inside and no charge. That is what I call excellent service.

Thanks again Oly t-up

Steve

Nice to hear!

Ian