PDA

View Full Version : Living Crafts in Christchurch Priory 8th - 12th June

brian1208
31st May 2015, 09:16 AM
This event takes place every other year inside Christchurch Priory (Dorset) and during it around 25 local artists and crafts-people will be demonstrating and exhibiting for sale their work.

I shall be there with my photography and Pam will be showing her hand-painted, kiln-fired ceramics.

If you get the chance drop in and have a look, its worth the visit just to see the Priory itself but based on previous events the exhibits will be stunning

details can be seen here:

http://www.christchurchpriory.org/uploads/events/969.pdf

brian1208
13th June 2015, 04:35 PM
that's the end of another Priory show for two years and what a very hard but enjoyable slog it was.

We lost our usual Saturday slot so numbers were well down but there was a lot of interest, particularly in my "Photographing Bees" tuition show, one chap standing there watching it through twice and wanting more (nearly an hour in total that was!)

A few sales but a couple of nice commissions and if the number of flyers for our September exhibition taken is any indication we should do well then :)

As always, today is a bit anti-climactic but I've managed to get a bit of macro work done