PDA

View Full Version : For those using Lightroom and Zenfolio...

theMusicMan
19th December 2007, 11:57 AM
There is now a brilliant plugin available for Lightroom that allows you to export your images directly from Lightroom to your Zenfolio account. I have tested this and it works well.

It is an independently coded plug-in, but is listed on the Zenfolio site and so they I guess 'endorse' it.

You can have a read of what is involved, and download the plugin from here:

http://regex.info/blog/photo-tech/lightroom-zenfolio/

Enjoy!

dlinney
20th December 2007, 02:26 PM
John,

Do you use Zenfolio, and if so what is your experience of it?

theMusicMan
20th December 2007, 02:33 PM
Hi Derek,

Yes, I use Zenfolio and I very much like it too! It has an excellent UI, and is easy to use. The only issue I currently have with the new additions to the system is that they have recently introduced products and one is able to sell items online - directly through a shopping cart system - which is brilliant. One can define ones own prices etc, and accept paypal - but... the only currency currently available is USD - which is totally unacceptable for me.

I have written to Zenfolio asking when multi currency support might be available and they advised it is a high priority.

Apart from that, the fact that it now integrates directly with Lightroom makes it for me an exceptional service.

www.reflectingme.com
www.reflectingheather.com

If you want to sign up - and it is cheap - give me a shout, cos I can provide you with a $5 discount voucher code - and anyone else who may want to sign up with Zenfolio, feel free to contact me for discount code.

dlinney
20th December 2007, 03:03 PM
John,

Thanks, I'll have a closer look. Like the way you can redirect your own domain name and it keeps the URL. Performance seems very good.

Derek