PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Northumberland!

jdal
19th December 2007, 10:59 AM
Hello all, I found out about this site from lurking on the Dark Place, I'm looking forward to geting to know the ropes around here.

PeterD
19th December 2007, 11:45 AM
Hello all, I found out about this site from lurking on the Dark Place, I'm looking forward to geting to know the ropes around here.

Welcome fdal. I hope that you will find this group friendly. We even have our own comedians that help to lift the spirits.
Looking forward to seeing some images from you in the gallery.

Kind regards

PeterD

Scapula Memory
19th December 2007, 11:54 AM
Welcome jdal, you will find this forum quite friendly and informative. Like Peter says we have some very funny contributors here! Walking and guitars? I like your style...

regards

John.

jdal
19th December 2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks guys, I hope to be able to contribute some.

.... Walking and guitars? I like your style...
John.

"Like"? You obviously haven't heard the strolling minstrel play ;)

emirpprime
19th December 2007, 01:03 PM
Had a quick peek at your Flickr, some great shots on there, I particularly liked "Winter sunset over the Vale of Whittingham".
Look forward to seeing you around and more shots.
Phil

beardedwombat
19th December 2007, 03:02 PM
Welcome jdal and seasons greetings. You have some beautiful images in your flickr gallery, looking forward to seeing some here.
Cheers
Chris

Barr1e
19th December 2007, 06:20 PM
Agreed - some very good pix on John's site.

Hi and welcome.

Regards. Barr1e

shenstone
19th December 2007, 08:00 PM
Hi and welcome ..

I 've taken a look at your pics and you'll get me in trouble...

The wife has wanted to visit Nothumberland for a while now and having seen the pictures will be piling on the pressure as she's can now assume I can make myself happy with a camera.

Re your tag line. I like it and I've seen the following extension.. Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints - Kill nothing but time all sentiments I agree with

Regards
Andy

jdal
19th December 2007, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the welcome ,all, and the kind comments.

Andy - your wife has lots of sense. I know a nice little cottage up here where Oly forum users get a discount (_plug_) :)