PDA

View Full Version : Find this site doing a search on the L10

Bushman
15th November 2008, 09:53 PM
Hi

I was pleasantly surprised finding this great resource of discussion and information on Oly products.

I own the much discussed E520 and recently added the L10, awesome body, to my bag.

I have a website which I try to keep up to date talking about this great hobby, toys and photography. It developed in a small group of diverse photography lovers sharing and discussing toys and photography...

Kind Regards

Siegfried

Ellie
15th November 2008, 10:03 PM
http://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums/images/smilies/hello3.gif

Hi Bushman, brilliant to meet you :)

Bushman
15th November 2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks Ellie :D:D still working on my profile.....should I be serious:):confused:

Ellie
15th November 2008, 10:35 PM
Thanks Ellie :D :D still working on my profile.....should I be serious :) :confused:
Of course you should be serious, for a moment or two at least!

Once you've done that you can leave out what want kept private and, of course, you can lie about your age! ;)

Ian
15th November 2008, 10:48 PM
Welcome Bushman - that's an interesting combination of an E-520 and an L10 :) Very similar cameras in some ways and yet actually very different!

Ian

Bushman
15th November 2008, 11:00 PM
You don't miss anything, nice meeting you:D

What body do you own?

Bushman
15th November 2008, 11:08 PM
Welcome Bushman - that's an interesting combination of an E-520 and an L10 :) Very similar cameras in some ways and yet actually very different!

Ian

Hi Ian

You right, very similar and yet sooo different...

It was with great interest I read the discussion on the E520 and the conclusion that pp is the most important aspect of modern photography....

I have done the search...had almost to many to count and finally decided to stay with these two, to up the glass and to improve my pp more....

The E520 as you know, a great camera, the L10, a well kept secret I think...not very loyal..but the thought did cross my mind only keeping the L10 and to use all the other bits and pieces as they do work with the L10....

I hope to show a few pictures....