PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michigan

gib48189
11th November 2008, 02:40 AM
Wow, how nice to find a site where folks are actually civil to each other. After a number of years on lurking around and rarely posting on other sites, it's great to find a site where members repect one another. Glad I found my way here, just enjoying the posts and scenery.

PeterD
11th November 2008, 04:21 AM
Welcome to the e-site. Glad that you have found our community as its always good to greet new members.

Peter

JackBenedict
11th November 2008, 07:17 AM
Wecome to the oly forum. I think you will lurk around for a long time on what is an extremely friendly and most helpful forum.

Regards from UK

Jack

theMusicMan
11th November 2008, 07:47 AM
Hiya, and a huge welcome to e-group. As others have mentioned, we welcome photographers of all standards and from anywhere they are able to take photo's :) Very much looking forward to seeing some of your shots.

gib48189
11th November 2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the welcome messages. I've had time to look through the site a bit more, many of the pics have brought back memories of the 3 trips we have made to Scotland. My wife has cousins in Aberdeen and the surrounding area, spent alot of time with them on our last trip. We also spent a week in the Orkney Islands, a truly memorable trip.

Ian
11th November 2008, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the welcome messages. I've had time to look through the site a bit more, many of the pics have brought back memories of the 3 trips we have made to Scotland. My wife has cousins in Aberdeen and the surrounding area, spent alot of time with them on our last trip. We also spent a week in the Orkney Islands, a truly memorable trip.

You're most welcome :)

The site is obviously aimed at supporting UK Olympus users, but we're always glad to have interest from beyond our shores :)

I hope we will see some of your pictures here on the site!

Ian