PDA

View Full Version : Short notice Manchester Meet (Sunday)

Chillimonster
10th November 2008, 08:06 PM
Me and grumpy69 are having a 2-man mini-meet this sunday at Hollingworth Lake in Littleborough, Rochdale

I'll be bringing two bodies E-1 & E-3, the 50mm Macro, EC-14, 12-60mm SWD, 35-100mm F2 and possibly the 50-200mm SWD so if anyone wants to test drive any of these, feel free to come along

*chr

Chris

Ian
10th November 2008, 08:19 PM
Me and grumpy69 are having a 2-man mini-meet this sunday with location to be decided. If the weather is reasonable i was going to suggest Dovestones Resivoir as its a nice walk and has some nice views to take in, or possibly Manchester Centre.

If anyone else wants to join us or has better location suggestions etc, feel free to chip in.

I'll be bringing two bodies E-1 & E-3, the 50mm Macro, 12-60mm SWD, 35-100mm F2 and possibly the 50-200mm SWD so if anyone wants to test drive any of these, feel free to come along

*chr

Chris

A journey down to Chasewater Park is too far? :)

Ian

Chillimonster
10th November 2008, 08:25 PM
A journey down to Chasewater Park is too far? :)

Ian

I Looked at the thread, but although i could make it (Probably) i think it may be a little out of grumpy69's reach?

Chris

grumpy69
10th November 2008, 09:26 PM
I Looked at the thread, but although i could make it (Probably) i think it may be a little out of grumpy69's reach?

Chris

What about Hollingworth lake ?? quite a nice area and not to far for me to travel :D wifee may come with my old cast off the E410 :D:D:D

Chillimonster
10th November 2008, 09:35 PM
Holingworth Lake sounds like a good idea - been ages since i've been there. :)

grumpy69
11th November 2008, 05:09 AM
Holingworth Lake sounds like a good idea - been ages since i've been there. :)

I have only been there once but on the moterbike, sadly thats gone now. pm sent

Chillimonster
11th November 2008, 08:26 AM
Have also posted a note over on TPF to see if anyone from there wants to tag along :)

Chris

Chillimonster
11th November 2008, 10:06 AM
So to confirm....

Hollingworth Lake, Littleborough, 10AM

Chris

grumpy69
15th November 2008, 04:44 AM
Ok for anyone who would like to come we are meeting at 10am by the boat house there is a few coming so more the better.

photonutter
15th November 2008, 09:29 AM
A distance I could make, pity it's a Sunday as I work a weekend shift. If you guys are going for a meet next year with a little forward notice I'll book a day off. Have Fun.

yorky
15th November 2008, 01:19 PM
I could make it by 1400hrs. any ideas where you could be a that time
http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/508/Luddenden-Booth.jpg (http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/9927)

Ian
15th November 2008, 02:29 PM
Looks like you guys will be having a decent sized group :)

I think you are further north so the weather is probably going to be good and bright for you!

Shame we couldn't have combined our groups, but no matter; three e-group meets around the country (Manchester, Chasewater, and the Solent) is really impressive *chr

Ian

Chillimonster
15th November 2008, 02:40 PM
Looks like you guys will be having a decent sized group :)

I think you are further north so the weather is probably going to be good and bright for you!

Shame we couldn't have combined our groups, but no matter; three e-group meets around the country (Manchester, Chasewater, and the Solent) is really impressive *chr

Ian

Looks like ti will be a good one :)

Pity i couldn't make it down to Chasewater, but its my Birthday on Monday and have been told that i'm being take out for a curry tomorrow, so cant be late back - and i do like my curry's (Chicken Chilli Masala - with extra Naga Chillis of course :P)

Ian
15th November 2008, 02:53 PM
I'll open a gallery section for you to post pix from the day to :)

Ian

Ian
15th November 2008, 03:56 PM
I'll open a gallery section for you to post pix from the day to :)

Ian

Here it is, ready and waiting to be filled!:

http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/675

Ian

Chillimonster
15th November 2008, 03:59 PM
Thanks Ian, Hope we can get something worthy of posting :)

Chris

DTD
15th November 2008, 11:21 PM
'Fraid I'm working have a good one.