PDA

View Full Version : Discussion & Comments for Challenge 64 - Reflections

Zuiko
6th January 2015, 10:38 PM
Use this thread to discuss or comment on Challenge 64 - Reflections. http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36050

Ricoh
6th January 2015, 11:04 PM
A good choice which should attract a good number of entries I'm sure.
I wonder if there's any mileage in changing the eligibility rules to either an olympus body or lens, or both of course.

Zuiko
6th January 2015, 11:28 PM
A good choice which should attract a good number of entries I'm sure.
I wonder if there's any mileage in changing the eligibility rules to either an olympus body or lens, or both of course.

Thanks for the suggestion, Steve. At the moment I'm inclined to think that the camera should be an Olympus, although the lens, of course, can be any brand that will fit with a suitable adaptor.

scott76
6th January 2015, 11:38 PM
Thanks so much for posting this up for me,reflections play a big part in my photography,I love reflections in an image and I'm sure I will see some strong contenders here.Once again I'm sorry for any delay because currently I can only access forum on my mobile phone.Looking forward to this.

maccabeej
7th January 2015, 03:21 PM
Paul's put up his swimming pool shot. I'm giving up now:D
Jim

StephenL
7th January 2015, 03:36 PM
Paul's put up his swimming pool shot. I'm giving up now:D
Jim
Yes, after seeing that I thought what's the point!

Zuiko
7th January 2015, 04:05 PM
That was my first reaction too! :eek: But I'm still going to post an entry because participating is every bit as important as winning! :D

pdk42
7th January 2015, 09:26 PM
Thanks guys. I'm very flattered and I must admit that it's a pretty big and impressive reflection - but you know, it's just a record shot. The true art is in the building. I'm sure there's more original stuff to be posted by other members. This is a very talented group here!

PeterBirder
7th January 2015, 10:05 PM
That was my first reaction too! :eek: But I'm still going to post an entry because participating is every bit as important as winning! :D

So, in the spirit of "participating" I've posted my entry.....but as others have observed..........:)

Ralph Harwood
7th January 2015, 10:15 PM
Hi there Everyone!

As above:rolleyes:!

Cheers,

Ralph.

Phill D
7th January 2015, 10:28 PM
I felt the same as everyone else but what the heck.

Zuiko
8th January 2015, 12:56 AM
Just posted my effort. It was a reflection on the highly polished wheel arch of a vintage Rolls Royce and I moved in close to fill the frame. Out of interest, here is the whole car.

http://www.e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/COW_2009_064_e_r_s.jpg

MargaretR
8th January 2015, 02:45 PM
I like that reflection shot, John. It has a very 'painterly' effect to it, which suits the subject matter.

scott76
10th January 2015, 07:07 PM
After seeing the entries so far I'm happy with the subject I picked,some real nice images Their guys!! OMG how do I pick.