PDA

View Full Version : Camera World E-30 demo central London tomorrow (Saturday)

Ian
7th November 2008, 04:58 PM
You can see an engineering sample E-30, only partially working, tomorrow at the Camera World store in Wells Street, London, tomorrow (Saturday 8th November) between 10AM and 4PM. The camera's digital level feature isn't working - be warned. They will also have the Mark II 14-54 lens.

Camera World
14 Wells Street
London, UK
W1T 3PB

Ian

Ian
7th November 2008, 06:56 PM
You can see an engineering sample E-30, only partially working, tomorrow at the Camera World store in Wells Street, London, tomorrow (Saturday 8th November) between 10AM and 4PM. The camera's digital level feature isn't working - be warned. They will also have the Mark II 14-54 lens.

Camera World
14 Wells Street
London, UK
W1T 3PB

Ian

Alas, I can't make this - but is anyone going?

The camera has to go back to Hamburg on Monday.

Ian

Andrew Riddell
7th November 2008, 09:08 PM
I hope to go (probably in the morning), but no guarantees! However, with that proviso, I'm happy to ask questions for other people and post the answers. I'll check the forum before I leave home.

Andrew

Zuiko
8th November 2008, 01:16 AM
I hope to go (probably in the morning), but no guarantees! However, with that proviso, I'm happy to ask questions for other people and post the answers. I'll check the forum before I leave home.

Andrew

Can you slip it in your pocket when nobody is looking and bring it to Epping on Sunday? :D

P.S. If you get caught I'm sure you are eloquent enough to speak in your own defence (Well, M'Lud, it was like this......:o) :D