PDA

View Full Version : Discussion and comments for challenge 63: Light Fantastic

themosttogain
1st December 2014, 11:25 PM
Discussion and comments thread for challenge 63

Zuiko
5th December 2014, 12:07 AM
A great subject, particularly for this time of year. I have one shot that I could use, but I think I'll hold back for now in the hope of getting something better during the period of this competition. :)

OM USer
5th December 2014, 10:46 AM
With such a strong image already submitted I am hunting for a suitable subject to match it. I have nothing in my back catalog (I have only been shooting digital for 2 years) unless I scan something in from my OM4Ti (will that count?).

Zuiko
5th December 2014, 01:27 PM
With such a strong image already submitted I am hunting for a suitable subject to match it. I have nothing in my back catalog (I have only been shooting digital for 2 years) unless I scan something in from my OM4Ti (will that count?).

Hi Ron,

Normally we are quite relaxed about posting images from film or other brands on the forum, but for the purposes of this competition entries do need to have been taken on an Olympus digital camera. :)

Chevvyf1
6th December 2014, 09:50 AM
Great subject for this time of year and light is great today and I have a shot in mind :)

Zuiko
15th December 2014, 08:46 AM
14 entries so far and some great pictures. There is still time for more but you have to be quick! :)