PDA

View Full Version : new member

Dicky
5th November 2008, 04:05 PM
hello new member here from yorkshire

StephenL
5th November 2008, 04:13 PM
Hi and welcome! You are in a great part of the country for landscapes - hope we see some of them here!
PS I once got a parking ticket in Holmfirth when I lived in Cleckheaton - wasn't you was it???

Graham_of_Rainham
5th November 2008, 04:13 PM
Hi,

Welcome to the most friendly forum for E-System Users.

*chr

theMusicMan
5th November 2008, 04:17 PM
Hi dicky - welcome to e-group, great to have you here and we all love looking at photo's, so come on... you've been a member for an hour, where's ya photo's... hehehehe

John

CaptainD
5th November 2008, 04:36 PM
Dear Dicky,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. There are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people who will always try their best to help. Please try to post some images as we all enjoy looking at them.

Cheers

Chris *chr

Ian
5th November 2008, 06:17 PM
Nice to see you Dicky! Do join in - we're a very friendly (if occasionally slightly bonkers) lot here :D

Ian

StephenL
5th November 2008, 06:21 PM
I object strongly to that. I am not occasional, and never slight. :mad:

- we're a very friendly (if occasionally slightly bonkers) lot here :D

Ian

Barr1e
5th November 2008, 07:35 PM
Hi Dicky -

Welcome.

Regards. Barr1e

JackBenedict
5th November 2008, 07:41 PM
Hello Dickie,

Welcome - and as you will already have seen a more friendly bunch you couldn't wish for,except perhaps on a pub crawl !

They are a great crowd.

Jack:)

tlove
5th November 2008, 08:00 PM
Welcome Dicky, look forward to seeing some photos :)

shenstone
5th November 2008, 08:32 PM
hello new member here from yorkshire

Eh Oop !

Nice ta see thee !

Regards
Andy

shirley
5th November 2008, 08:54 PM
Welcome Dicky,
I think this is the friendliest site in cyberspace, not just for E system users. :D
Which camera/s do you have and what do you like to photograph? I look forward to seeing some of your pics.

Bonkers, Ian? :eek: Who could you be thinking of :rolleyes:?
Shirley

davidh
5th November 2008, 09:19 PM
Welcome Dicky

i'm sure you will enjoy this forum

Dave

Zuiko
5th November 2008, 09:38 PM
Nice to see you Dicky! Do join in - we're a very friendly (if occasionally slightly bonkers) lot here :D

Ian

Speak for yourself, Ian - some are very bonkers!

Welcome Dicky! I look forward to seeing some of your pictures and reading your posts - if you're from Yorkshire I'm sure you've got plenty to say! ;)

Maybe tell us a bit about your photography, favourite subjects, etc?

Cheers,

Dicky
9th November 2008, 05:13 PM
Thanx everyone for your warm welcome i will post some pics in the gallery for you all to see :) just as soon as i figure out how to do it :o
do all the pics have to be taken wwith an E system camera ?? as i have some infra red work id like to show off but they were all done with an olynpus C4000z

Ellie
10th November 2008, 03:53 PM
http://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums/images/smilies/hello3.gif

Good to meet you :)

Dicky
10th November 2008, 06:32 PM
Hi everyone ive just uploaded (i hoe :) ) some pics in the gallery just a few taken a couple of weeks ago in whitby with my E300 and sigma 10-20 mm zoom
i hope you like em :D