PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Fireworks

birdboy
9th November 2014, 05:55 PM
Following on from my thread about "Oh What a Night it was" I thought I would play around with Lightroom's Slideshow added a bit of music see what you think.

Wonderful Fireworks - YouTube

John

Phill D
9th November 2014, 07:12 PM
That's brilliant John well done. I'd have been pleased with any of them. I see you have the apertures & isos listed what were the typical shutter speeds?
Just read your other thread so you can ignore this question. I've had eye sensor issues too and trying to figure out what was wrong made things worse before I realised. Good learning exercise though.

birdboy
9th November 2014, 08:44 PM
Thanks Phil I used a standard template in Lightroom which did not include the shutter time. on the E5 the first few were taken at 1/20sec (whoops) but gave a surprising result for some of the big bangs. When I realised my error I switched it to 6sec exposure. All the EM1 were taken with an exposure time of 0.5 secs which does not help much unless you know how many frames it took in the Live Composite mode, they vary from 1 frame to about 64 that's equivalent to 30 secs. Live Composite only records changes in increasing light so the base setting of 0.5secs gives you the background.

yes the Auto EVF Auto Switch need some understanding but the great result for me from last night was that the camera was doing what is was design for does not need to go back and I can fully explain now what I come not last night.

OM USer
10th November 2014, 01:35 PM
Great stuff. Well put together.