PDA

View Full Version : Something UpBeat!

TubaMagna8
6th October 2014, 10:16 PM
Hi,

Being a student at the Royal Northern College of Music, I get the opportunity to mix with a lot of excellent musicians, The Rest of my flat friends have set up a group/band called Kolabify and they record popular music and do a video to go along with them, which then gets uploaded to YouTube, Not all the video is shot on Olympus parts of it have been done on the E-5 shot by myself as well as a few other makes of camera, by a few others who aren't playing at the time.

Feel free to check out their other video's which some of which I have done some video for.

This is Panamore- That's What you Get

That's What You Get - Paramore Band Cover by 'Kolabify' - YouTube

Best wishes

Jonathan

Zuiko
6th October 2014, 10:34 PM
They're good - Hayley Williams eat your heart out! :D Surprisingly, for my age group, I am familiar with this song, courtesy of my teenage daughter who is a huge fan of Paramore.

Phill D
7th October 2014, 05:30 AM
I agree too they are good. I'd not heard that song before so will have to go and listen to the original now just to see how different the interpretation was. It will be interesting to hear what they write themselves. Sorry don't do FB but good luck to them all.

erik63
3rd December 2014, 10:38 PM
Great video, great cover and a great Band. Thanks for sharing! :)

Ralph Harwood
3rd December 2014, 11:12 PM
Thanks for posting Jonathan, a great cover of a great song and a talented bunch of musicians. Keep posting the videos!

Cheers,

Ralph.

crimbo
4th December 2014, 12:06 AM
excellent..
...I'll now give up doing music videos...

OM USer
4th December 2014, 11:22 AM
Very good band. Reminds me of my uni days in student TV when we used to film a lot of the uni bands. We had a dedicated studio with cameras on dollys feeding through to vision and audio mixing desks.