Jim

StephenL
30th September 2014, 04:05 PM
Pretty slick and seductive!

Jim
And expensive ...

Invicta
30th September 2014, 06:48 PM
Very nice web site, must make sure I don't go visiting it again... ever ........ else the bank balance will suffer.

Greytop
30th September 2014, 07:44 PM
Very slick indeed.

latestarter
1st October 2014, 06:04 AM
I intend to complain to the Advertising Standards Agency about this site.

It should carry a warning - "Visiting this site could empty your wallet, drain your retirement fund and turn you into a bachelor".

I'm drooling like a dog looking at a large steak that has been dropped on the floor............

Iansky
1st October 2014, 08:44 AM
Aaaaaargh - Gas Inducing Site that has made my mouth water.

yorky
1st October 2014, 12:28 PM
I agree with all the comments above. I am not goingto look again- well not often!

Gwyver
1st October 2014, 04:27 PM
Very nice web site, must make sure I don't go visiting it again... ever ........ else the bank balance will suffer.

Given that only 1 of the 4 lens is currently available it seems jolly thoughtful of Olympus to give everyone this advance warning so they can start saving up some serious dosh *chr

latestarter
1st October 2014, 05:36 PM
Given that only 1 of the 4 lens is currently available it seems jolly thoughtful of Olympus to give everyone this advance warning so they can start saving up some serious dosh *chr

This will be the one and only time I can say this.

"I own 100% of all the lenses Olympus currently have available in this range" :)

David M
1st October 2014, 09:32 PM
Given that only one lens is currently available isn't the web site a little premature.

Pierre L
1st October 2014, 10:20 PM
The second one isn't very far though (November, according to Park Cameras, including the 1.4x converter)

latestarter
2nd October 2014, 07:19 AM
Given that only one lens is currently available isn't the web site a little premature.

It's a case of Premature Anticipation