PDA

View Full Version : How do I stop the LED flashing on my FL600r ?

stevewestern
21st July 2014, 01:26 PM
Is there still no way to turn it off..?

A bit of gaffa tape seems to crude but if it is the only way then I guess I'll be doing that then.....

Ross the fiddler
21st July 2014, 01:40 PM
Is there still no way to turn it off..?

A bit of gaffa tape seems to crude but if it is the only way then I guess I'll be doing that then.....

Take it out of RC mode! ;) Is that what it is set at, because that is what happens if in RC mode showing the polling visual indicator (at least on the earlier model flashes).

*chr

stevewestern
21st July 2014, 01:44 PM
OK, so here is a display of my ignorance..
I am trying to work out how to use it off camera, with the tiny little flash that comes with the EM1 as the trigger.
I assume RC mode is what I need, or am I wrong - which has been known..!

Ross the fiddler
21st July 2014, 03:02 PM
OK, so here is a display of my ignorance..
I am trying to work out how to use it off camera, with the tiny little flash that comes with the EM1 as the trigger.
I assume RC mode is what I need, or am I wrong - which has been known..!

Yes, that is right & both the camera & FL600R flash unit need to be in RC mode & set to the same channel (A B or C) & the flashing light of the remote flash is indicating it is in RC mode. Remember it needs to be in line of sight to your camera, so if you can see that flashing light then it will be OK, but in reality the flash trigger signal can be bounced of walls etc too (with the trigger output being Low, Medium or High).