PDA

View Full Version : Had a day off

sidy2001
23rd October 2008, 07:16 PM
Had a day off today so I went and bought the E3 12-60 kit. Well all I can say is that it simply feels right in my hands, but now for the big learning curve.

There will be plenty of questions that I know you kind members will help me with.

Cheers Sid

Ian
23rd October 2008, 07:23 PM
Had a day off today so I went and bought the E3 12-60 kit. Well all I can say is that it simply feels right in my hands, but now for the big learning curve.

There will be plenty of questions that I know you kind members will help me with.

Cheers Sid

And I'm sure we will all be ready to advise! :D

Can't wait to see some pix...

Ian

tlove
23rd October 2008, 07:37 PM
And I'm sure we will all be ready to advise! :D

Can't wait to see some pix...

Ian

Ditto !! That's what I call an expensive day off - bet you're not allowed to do that again in a hurry :D:D

sidy2001
23rd October 2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks for your replies Ian and Thea. It was exspensive day Thea but as I am divorced I can do as I wish with no come back's. :): :) :)

Cheers sid

Barr1e
23rd October 2008, 08:53 PM
Hi Sid -

I'm enjoying mine greatly - I think you will do so too.

It is in my mind a fantastic combination. AIMHO.

Regards. Barr1e

Chillimonster
23rd October 2008, 09:26 PM
Enjoy it :D

Here some good info on E-3 setting and what they do (in much simpler to understand terms than the manual!)

http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/43/e3-sett.html

Zuiko
23rd October 2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks for your replies Ian and Thea. It was exspensive day Thea but as I am divorced I can do as I wish with no come back's. :): :) :)

Cheers sid

Divorce! Now there's an idea! :D

(I checked she wasn't around before I typed that :o)

sidy2001
23rd October 2008, 10:28 PM
Thank's for the link Chillimonster but had already had it bookmarked and set it up to his recomendation's.

Zuiko I'm glad she was not around at the time.

Barr1e I think I am going to enjoy this combination as much as you. *chr