View Full Version : Pondering a change.

26th May 2014, 02:41 PM
I'm seriously considering trading in my EP3 for an E-M10. Based purely on the specifications it looks a good trade. I know it's early but has anyone been able to compare the two yet?

31st May 2014, 11:40 AM
Try the DXO website?

2nd June 2014, 07:51 AM
Well, after much pondering, and derisory offers for my EP3 from two well respected UK dealers, I've decided to keep the EP3 for now.

And order an E M10 silver body only, which will be with me tomorrow am.

My pondering was started by a visit to a well known shopping centre with my wife and some hands on playing with all three of the OM-Ds. While I liked the E M1 the size and price of the EM10 was the decider. The cost difference for those few extra features the E M1 offered was too much for me. At under 900 for the E M1 I might have gone for it but at over 1200 I decided I can easily live with out them and so save some 700.

An added bonus is that I already have plenty of BLS5s so won't need to buy yet another battery type!

2nd June 2014, 08:33 AM
I think you've done the right thing. If you have tried all three OMDs, then you've selected the right camera for you. And you've still got a spare body - unless you advertise it on here?